lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

COMMENT OF THE SUBJECT

This last post of the blog will be used for commenting the subject we have been doing during the whole year.

Firstly, I would like to comment that even though the subject, and also the degree, is in english, we haven't listened any entire art class in english. I think we all have to be capable of understanding and talking during the time we are in class in english since we have decided to do this degree because we wanted.

Secondly,  I liked the things we have done in class because I really like art but talking about contents, I think it would be cool if there is taught how art's subject works in schools, how  to prepare classes to children, which is art's curriculum in schools...

Finally, I would like to add that the part that I liked the most is the last two classes when we have been able to free our minds, develop our creativity and portray it in the cardboard.

To conclude, I think art is very important in our lives because it has a lot of 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMMENT OF THE SUBJECT

This last post of the blog will be used for commenting the subject we have been doing during the whole year. Firstly, I would like to com...